Tuesday, December 31, 2013

God Is Interested In Me

Psalm 139 

O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising,
thou understandeth my thought a far off.
Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 

On this last week of 2013 I have begun to memorize Psalm 139, because in Psalm 1 the scripture says, "But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night."  The best way I know to meditate (think about deeply, consider) on scripture is to have it in my heart and mind (memorized).

I am encouraged by Psalm 139.  A love letter from God himself, that says not only did he create me, but He is interested in everything about me.  This passage will get more challenging, but today I am basking in this wondrous thought,

                                                                God is interested in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts with me.